Warehouse Management Clerk
Sandonauto srl is looking for a Warehouse Manager
The resource, placed in the San Donà di Piave office, will be responsible for the following activities:
WAREHOUSE WORKER/WAREHOUSE MANAGER
The ROLE: placed within a dynamic and stimulating environment, he/she will be in charge of:
- preparing and supplying spare parts in the garage and at the counter,
- dealing with warehouse customers,
- day-to-day management of the warehouse (supplying stock also to third parties, loading and unloading via management system, checking bills, managing returns)
THE PROFILE: We value junior profiles with good interpersonal skills, seriousness, precision and reliability. Candidates with even minimal experience in the role in the automotive sector will be positively assessed.
- possession of a high school diploma;
- domicile in the vicinity of the workplace;
- possession of a type-B driving licence
- possession of a forklift licence (not binding).