Experienced Garage Mechanic
The resource will be responsible for:
- Intervening in a specialist manner on the engine or transmission units, mechanical, electromechanical and electro-fluidic systems of the industrial and commercial vehicle, in complete autonomy, using the appropriate tools and instrumentation, in compliance with the Manufacturer’s guidelines;
- Checking the correct functioning of the vehicle’s electronic control system, and carrying out complete standard diagnostics;
- Dealing autonomously with repair problems using one’s own experience and professionalism;
- Carrying out all the technical activities necessary for the pre-delivery of new and used vehicles.
The ideal resource has the following requirements:
- Previous experience in the role (4/5 years);
- Technical or professional diploma, preferably in mechanics, mechatronics, car repair or similar;
- Good knowledge of the main IT tools;
- Familiarity with the use of the computer;
- Willingness to travel for training and further training purposes;
- Residence/domicile in the vicinity of the garage;
- Flexibility, ability to analyse and solve problems, organisational and teamwork skills, passion for this sector and strong personal motivation for the role complete the profile.